Nurse Nutraceutical Sales Representative
We are actively seeking self-motivated, confident, energetic, resourceful, and persistent nurses with a desire to learn that are interested in a position that will help them utilize the core skills learned in nursing school – research, organization, attention to detail, effective communication, and time management.
About Giving Earth Nutraceuticals:
Giving Earth Nutraceuticals has taken a holistic approach to delivering a professional strength hemp CBD oil to the managed care setting. We are a health and wellness company run by medical professionals that are dedicated to improving quality of life, and providing natural products and dietary supplements that foster well-being.
Our goal is to make a difference in the opioid epidemic by educating medical professionals and their staff on the therapeutic benefits of GEN CBD using evidence based, peer reviewed studies. Our health care professional and physician clients benefit from the clinical and bedside experience that nurses bring to our team. Next to the doctor/patient relationship there is no closer relationship in healthcare.
Decide to work for a company that values your training and skills and will help you expand those skills in a way that will make a positive impact in patient’s lives, and in communities while offering you flexible full time or PRN hours.
This is a 1099 position and not a W-2. There is no base salary but the commission compensation is excellent and the hours are flexible. This is your opportunity to create an additional income stream with excellent growth potential as part of a supportive team environment. You will not need to purchase samples or carry product to demonstrate, and marketing material will be provided to you.
Nurse Nutraceutical Sales Rep responsibilities include:
- As a Nurse Nutraceutical Rep, you will be responsible to develop, maintain, and advance accounts by regularly visiting medical, chiropractic, and naturopathic offices within a defined territory.
- Learn about GEN CBD to be able to communicate therapeutic benefits effectively.
- Educate healthcare professionals on the indications, side effects, and interactions of CBD.
- Pre-call prior to visiting health care professional office.
- Analyze territory information to optimize routing and relationship building
- Build strong relationships with office staff.
- Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around health care professional and patients’ needs.
- Sustaining and generating new or repeat orders from healthcare practitioners that carry product in house.
- Completing required reports accurately, completely and in a timely fashion.
- Valid nursing credentials.
- Some sales experience and/or abilities preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, car insurance, and clean driving record required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to target health professionals to maximize sales growth and increase product volume.
- Actively pursue continuous learning and professional development on efficient sales, communication and product knowledge training.
- Perform company business in accordance with all policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are opening new territories weekly. Contact us today if you are interested in our Nurse Nutraceutical Sales Rep opportunities.